Here are some of the links to courses and projects mentioned in the Digital Pedagogy session — please put ones I missed in the comments.
- A course blog by Paul Martin at University of Vermont: http://bit.ly/kyWgli
- Ecology class photos on Flickr: http://bit.ly/k2iNDB
- Blogs at Baruch (uses BuddyPress): http://blsciblogs.baruch.cuny.edu/
- UMW Blogs: http://umwblogs.org
- Intro to Blogging essay in Companion to Digital Literary Studies: http://ow.ly/4KjXI
- Mixable at Purdue (from Twitter, not from live session): http://tinyurl.com/2b5amro
There were a lot more . . . please add in the comments.